- one of the best books I read last year - hands down. i had a library copy before, and after referring to it so many times, I figured I needed my own copy of the book. Kris is planning to read it, and I will undoubtedly read it again too.
- Pollan's new book - also on food - and it's impact on our bodies. It was featured on Science Friday last week, and I decided to get both.
- This author was on Science Friday right before Christmas. The book is about the anthropologist who discovered Peking Man in China in the 1940s, and talks about the skull's mysterious disappearance... it sounds right up my alley.
- I have wanted to read this book for many years - such an interesting thesis, and so pertinent. I am hoping it is as good as I think it will be...
- Got this for my dad for Xmas based on the Science Friday interview with the author!! - doggedknits
- loved this, too. :-) - grevillea.
"Science Friday" Recommendations
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts