- Centre of the circle
- The Radius of the cirle. When you find the length of the radius, then everything else comes prety easy.
- This green line would be the diameter.
- Two lines coming from the same point and touches the cirlce at one point is a tangent line.
- Both these lines are tangent to the circle.
- This represents a chord.
- This can be an angle that subtends the diameter
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts