three | plas brondanw
Seen at Plas Brondanw Gardens ...
'Plas Brondanw was given to Sir Clough Williams-Ellis by his father in 1902.
The gardens at Plas Brondanw are the finest example of Sir Clough’s talent for creative landscape design.
The main features date from the early part of the 20th Century before he began Portmeirion, but work continued on and off until the 1960’s.'