- The sensible one who kept everything above board. - Just some dust
- The wild one who nearly ruined her reputation that night, if it weren't for the sensible one. - Just some dust
- The smart one who managed to have a little illiicit fun, and not get caught. Even the sensible one had no idea. And don't just assume it was with the guy behind her. - Just some dust
- Dust: Too funny. You always amaze me with your ability to read people. It’s quite a gift you have. Apparently the men are not as easy to read (so that's why you left them out originally).
- Deeply in love with The Sensible One, and therefore feels guilty for having an erection at the time of the photo. - Just some dust
- Was hoping for a little action, and therefore pissed off with Sensible One for continually suggesting a trip to the Arts and Crafts Pavillion. - Just some dust
- Wonders why his date had to spend so much time in the Fun House with her "cousin" on leave from the Navy. - Just some dust
- OK, now I’m sorry I asked!
- That’s very believable.
- Now you’re just making things up.
- Personally, I think with a little prodding the sensible one could be convinced to loosen up. - mrwaterslide
- Keep dreaming, mrwaterslide. Keep dreaming.
group date on the moon
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts