- This lighthouse is a monument to Lieutenant Van Speyk, who blew up his ship, including himself, in 1831 to escape from Belgian rebels in Antwerp Harbor.
- I had to remove much trash prior to the shot... Damn beer cans
- The sea actuall wasn't that far away, it's about 100 meters, but at 12mm everything seems to be so far away... ;-)
- Minutes before the sky was completly grey and no sun light. After drinkin a beer the sun came out. I wonder if those two events are really connected...
- View On Black
- woooooooooooooooooooooooooow - Ahmed Saad SL
- Perfect grass. - Kidi.dai
- Evden eve Nakliyat - nakliyatbul
- web tasarım - nakliyatbul
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts