* Cropped image.
* Cut out Charlie.
* Edited background out a bit by clone stamping.
* Repositioned Charlie & added angel wings.
* Used a Milk & Honey action.
* Added texture.
* Increased canvas size so that I could place a texture in the background as a border.
* Brought in bells.
* Typed "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings," made several duplicates and changed the size/opacity of the writing, placed the copies underneath image layer (and above background texture layer) all over the canvas.
* Typed Merry Christmas 2011.
* Brought in a another texture to use as a shading border around center image.
* Masked out border texture a bit in the bells.
* Flattened image & done!
** angel wings imported from "Deviant Art." Credited to fractured-sanity.org.** There are so many great, free pieces of art that can be used in your editing found in Deviant Art. You just have to credit the artist! : )