- Nice loose fit, soft fabric.
- A freebie given to me in Shanghai recently. The fabric is a bit rough and it's a men's cut. Probably headed for exercise wear :)
- Software Freedom Day 2010. Nice large women's cut (I was one of the organisers, so... :)).... will mainly be a shirt for cycling visibility because it is SO bright!
- You can buy this - shop.knowyourmeme.com/products/orly-t-shirt
I freaking love it!! So cute.
- LinuxChix miniconf at LCA 2008. Mostly worn while exercising :)
- LinuxChix/Haecksen miniconf at LCA 2010. (LCA 2009 had such a miniconf, but there was no t-shirt.) This is a great t-shirt - check out the back, too - and nice to have a v- neckline for a change. Although I waver on the benefits of having things directly printed across my bust. :)
- Linux.conf.au 2010. Really nice tee - good fit, women's cut, soft fabric, nice designs. Looks a lot artier than most of my other geek t-shirts. Unfortunately the designs have faded/worn a bit so they're hard to see.
- Awesome design - 20th anniverary shirt from the Electronic Frontier Foundation. even though the shirt is a bit tight I love this design so much I'm still prepared to wear it!
Also, yay not black or white!
- From the 2009 Creative Commons fundraiser.
This is an emergency nightie. :( Possibly I could try and re-cut it - www.lornajane.net/posts/2008/Man-fit-T-shirt-to-Girl-Top
CC only stock women's sizes to 'medium', if you're lucky. creativecommons.net/store/
Geek t-shirts I still know & love
See also past geek t-shirts - www.flickr.com/photos/pfctdayelise/5173687358/
and the backs of two of these shirts - www.flickr.com/photos/pfctdayelise/5173083031/
Only 3 (maybe 4) of these are men's cut. In a giant not-coincidence, they are also the shirts I wear while exercising or bumming around the house, as opposed to when I go out.
Women geeks, including fat women geeks, like nice t-shirts too!