Dunny at Murtho Customs House on the Murray.
Murtho had a Customs House to tax the riverboat trade along the Murray. It is on the SA Victoria border north of Paringa. A Village Settlement on a commune basis was started here in 1894 but closed in 1899. The old Customs House was built in the 1890s but closed with Australian Federation in 1901 when customs between the states ended.