- Excellent tree - Jack Riveorput
- I still can't believe that is actually Lego. - Stormbringer.
- How is this lego? Incredible! - ~Ghost Soldier~
- Amazing! - Cmorgenweck
- Black cheese slopes. :) - Lazer Blade
- actually, it's 2x2 tiles, some half pushed, with occasional grills. In the middle section they are diver flippers.
- Half pushed. Genius. - sqiddster
- exactly right, half pushed. For the main roof, I didn't have to worry about the sides meeting up so I have actual tile over tile for stronger effect
- With half pushed, don't you have to be extra careful? ;) - Lazer Blade
Three Story Victorian with Tree
5' x 3' x 2'
50k - 60k pieces
Black, white, dark and bluish gray, clear trans and black trans colors used.
No foreign materials (wood, glue, paint or otherwise) were used – this is pure Lego.
Photo retouching used only for adding contrast and color correction & background.
Approx 450 hours to build
Second in my series of Abandoned Houses
(also, my second moc)
For more photos, descriptions and to purchase a print along with a
chunk of the model:
You can stay updated on any new works or showings at my facebook art