8 days ago:
1. Speedy (pictured above) came in with a horrible wound in his abdomen, a back leg that is lame and a high fever.
2. I got my worse cat bite ever and was in the emergency room within 25 minutes.
3. Almost all the boarders left and the boarding rooms were quiet, clean and peaceful.
4. I quit my job and gave my 2-week notice. My job is too stressful and the older I get the more emotionally draining it becomes.
1. Little Speedy has died.
2. My hand is 100% functional and healing beautifully.
3. We are back at almost full capacity with boarders - who knew so many people celebrated Columbus Day weekend? The boarding rooms are full of angry, messy cats.
4. I decide to stay employed. Being jobless and without health insurance is even more stressful.