- Her dad started to dial the phone number for her...
- She accidentally pressed the "Hang-up" button...
- Asking for help...
- She thought the phone was hung up again but we could hear her auntie yelling her name...
(="Chinese matrimony seeds are good for the eyes!")
- "姑姑(="Auntie"), O?O?O?O?O?.....???"
P.S. I need an interpreter here.
- "紅棗; 黑棗; 蓮子; 枸杞; 薏仁; 黨參; 當歸; 黃耆; 川芎; 淮山; 芡實; 茯苓; 杜仲; 黃蓮..."
P.S. Names of Chinese medicine, she knew them all but I couldn't remember which ones she had mentioned.
- oh! Auntie.. party is great..:) - kasmil
- kas said.. can't come so quick :( - kasmil
- "Jak się pani miewa?"
(Don't hit me if I speak very poor Polish...)
- "What about 2007/10/15?"
- Hi!!!! pass the telephone for chen please... :-) - Márcia PS
- Cute!!!! - Márcia PS
- Como está?
- Muito bem!!! e você??? - Márcia PS
- Muito bem, obrigado :)
- i love this one best!!! but all are soooo adorable!!! :))) - woolloomooloo
- Thank you Márcia and woolloo :))
- Oh no no no... Not "接吻"!!!
Márcia, I guess you meant "親一下", she's still too young to kiss with a boy :))
- I do not have idea of that I wrote.... these translators - Márcia PS
- ... the translator, it'd either make you laugh or drive you crazy
Niece & My Nokia 6230i (by Nikon D70)
(Start from the upper left clockwise, talking to her auntie...)
This is the very first time my Nokia 6230i being photographed, and it's in the hand of my little super model :))
Besides "喂(Wei)?" (="Hello?"), my niece could talk to people using as many words as she knew but, most of the time I didn't understand what she's talking about.
P.S. Her grandma called me yesterday, my niece has learned to sing:
"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", in mandarin.
Extended use of a cellphone could cause brain cancer or genetic damage, inapproprate for All Ages... Errr... Except on special occasions like this birthday party.