new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Fire Station No. 27 | by Floyd B. Bariscale
Back to photostream

Fire Station No. 27

Engine Co. No. 27, Truck Co. No. 27

 

Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument No. 165. Designed by Peter K. Schabarum, it was the largest fire station west of the Mississippi when it opened in 1930. Since October 2001 it's served as the L.A. Fire Department Museum.

L.A. Fire Department Historical Archive

630 views
0 faves
0 comments
Uploaded on July 28, 2008