Fireboat No. 2, the Ralph J. Scott
Along with Firehouse No. 112 (demolished 1986), Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument No. 154. The firehouse, completed in 1926, was located at Berth 227 on San Pedro's Terminal Island. It served as the homebase for this fireboat, launched on October 20, 1925. The Ralph J. Scott today sits on land behind the new Firehouse No. 112 at Berth 86.