Fire Station No. 112
This is the replacement of Los Angeles's original Fire Station No. 112. The first No. 112 was completed in 1926 and was located on Berth 227 on Terminal Island in San Pedro. It served as the homebase for Fireboat No. 2, the Ralph J. Scott (Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument No. 154). Fire Station No. 112 was demolished in the 1980s.