"Angels Gate" Tug
Built as tug ST-695 in 1944 for the U.S Army Transport Service in Decatur, Alabama. After being sold to the Port of Los Angeles and renamed L.A.H.D. #10 after WWII, the tug was renamed again in 1956 as Angels Gate. Retired in 1992 and donated to the L.A. Maritime Museum in San Pedro, formerly the Municipal Ferry Building. This shot was taken through a museum window.