Shot and processed on an iPhone. Includes photographed textures (including my blue jeans and the flap of a product box with glue residue still on it).
Process - The original shot came from a group of blurred people pics I took at a local museum, and I selected the one that would allow me to create a dynamic between the two subjects. I took a shot of my blue jeans (my knee, actually), then used Pixlromatic to add the greenish light leak, then rotated the image to place the light leak at the bottom (Photogene2).
In order to create the masking effect below and above the portion with the man and woman, I cropped the light leak and placed over top of the layer containing the image, and a black and white version over the upper area (2x at angles) using Superimpose. Using FlickStackr, I downloaded one of Les Brumes' free textures as a second background texture.
Finally, I applied the jeans texture again over everything using a very low percentage blend, just to darken and add a further bit of mystery (in DXP).