- retard VIP
- nasty grandma
- driving an acura
- my favorite one
- it was definitely an XXL SUV
- psychic powers! I took this one in early 2004, before they won the series. this guy must be so psyched.
- must fly to Rome a lot
- this person also has GOBEEP2 parked next door
- i always think this one says "don't hump me"
- NRA member
- SEXKITY had a handicap placard
- princess BB. how sweet. BLECH.
- I think this was some big jalopy car. Can't really remember.
- straight san diego? straight sad? straight sod?
- this guy has since purchased a different car, but kept the plates. it always kind of grosses me out.
- she traded in a mule for a lexus
- don't even get me started on doulas
- everyone's so damn perky!
- the doctors and lawyers like to brag
- but I bought a BMW anyway?
- yet another lawyer
- you're a lawyer? so is that guy, 5 squares over and 1 row up!
- baseball or basketball??
- another doctor
- Could also be a lawyer; no offense lawyers - *lovey*
- Was a porche in Seattle
DUI MONY --- Def a scumbag lawyer - Dugfresh
- Would be cool to see 1fwrhmr. - Dugfresh
- actually there are many linuxes, (linuxii?), too many to upkeep which is why the bsd's are much better. ok i'm a nerd. - fbz_
- bandwth. i can't live wtht it. - fbz_
- I didn't know Mr. Burns lived in New York... - IW4
- Or a lawyer hater? - snake8382002
- Kelly Blue [Book?] - snake8382002
- Or avoid that person - snake8382002
- I saw this car featured in Car and Driver magazine a few months ago
- Nosy Grandma? Makes more sense :P - Joshua Riley Simmons
- Actually, I think it refers to the color of the car... - sonogod
- They could have at least used a 'C.' - yellowdogparty
my 64 best vanity plate photos
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts