Detroit's Fox Theater was built in 1928 as a grand movie house seating over 5,000. It was acquired in 1988 by the Ilitch family (Little Caesar's Pizza, Detroit Tigers, Detroit Red Wings) and completely restored. It is now a major center for performing arts in downtown Detroit. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts