- This sloping is fantastic! - Steelharbinger
- You must be a very patient man to pose this many figs, with out any stud attachments. I'da knocked them all over setting up the last one. (Huh, reminds me of a dominoes chain...) - wunztwice
- I didn't have too much trouble, because you can wedge the back foot of the minifig into a grill tile pretty nicely. So when they do fall, they fall sideways and the damage is usually limited.
When cats attack...now that's another story altogether. The biggest frustrations was actually the plants around the clusters of hexagonal columns...blood pressure rising...
- :) - diegoboy
- Agreed…it doesn’t seem like it should hold…great stuff. - mondayn00dle
- This area of vegetation is quite lovely. - NIRDIAN
Logan's Run 
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts