Constructed in 1853 in the Greek Revival style. The congregation was founded on the 2nd Sunday of October, 1821. The church is located in the Sweeten's Cove community near South PIttsburg, TN and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts