new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Sandusky County Courthouse | by jimmywayne
Back to photostream

Sandusky County Courthouse

Fremont, Ohio

 

Constructed between 1840-44. In the 30's, the original courthouse became the north wing (right end) during expansion of the courthouse, which also moved the cupola from atop the original courthouse to the center of the "new" courthouse. Cyrus Williams was the architect for the 1844 courthouse. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

549 views
0 faves
1 comment
Taken on April 11, 2010