The main identifying feature is the peculiar chimney stack seen top centre in both pictures. Other stacks, to the left, have been removed, but it's amazing that this one is still there after over 50 years. The pictures are taken from the other side of the road to pics 184a&b. The Grand Union Canal bridge and Camden Lock are now to the right and the tube station is a little way down the road to the left.
(N.B. This picture is from the Camden Town set, which includes photos taken in 1901,1927, the 30's and the 1940's bomb damage to the tube station. The rest are views of the Camden area in the 1950's, with many of them, 'then and now' pics. Click here to see the full set www.flickr.com/photos/59082098@N05/sets/72157627101241916/ )