- Faber-Castell eraser and sharpener. Can you tell I have a thing for that brand's products? What can I do? They're great to the last detail.
- Pentel Tradio: www.penteleurope.com/pages/trj50_trj74_infopage.htm
- Edding 400 permanent refillable marker for doodling and comics and graffiti style drawings.
- 2H, H, HB, 2B, 3xB generic pencils, they're not so bad, but given my poor talent for drawing and the fact that they're for casual sketches - they're perfect.
- Caran d'Ache HB, Faber -Castell Grip 2001 HB with Grip 2001 eraser cap, Faber-Castell Grip 2001 HB black edition writing pencils (at least I use them mostly for writing)
- Faber -Castell Grip 2001 HB with Grip 2001 eraser cap. I simply love those. They are tradition innovation, convenience, ergonomy and design in one.
- Faber-Castell PITT Indian Ink artist pen : www.faber-castell.de/35130/Products/Products-for-Fineart-...
- i found out grip 2001 both in blue and red...but cap just in grey :-( - genius.is.patience
Drawing and writing stuff / Creative case
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts