Opened as the Varsity Theatre in 1927, it became the Fox Varsity Theatre for a while. Seating was for 975. It closed as a movie theatre in 1994 and despite local protests was converted into a Borders bookstore as this 1997 photo shows. All cinematic details within the building have been retained in the conversion.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts
Grab the HTML/BBCode
Copy and paste the code below:
Photo license: All Rights Reserved