Originally built in 1923 as the ballroom attached to the Bruce Grove Cinema. The building was converted into the Studios 5, 6, 7 ,8 Cinemas in July 1974 and closed in December 1981. By 1985 it had become The Regency banqueting suite and function rooms.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts