Opened in 1921, it was modernised in 1933 by architect Robert Cromie. Always an Independently operated cinema it closed in 1963. It was converted into a bingo club, later split into two and now used as snooker (in the former stalls) and a church (in the former circle).
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts
Grab the HTML/BBCode
Copy and paste the code below:
Photo license: All Rights Reserved