Originally opened as Pyke's Cinematograph Theatre, this photo shows the new Seven Sisters Road entrance facade which was added in 1920.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts
Grab the HTML/BBCode
Copy and paste the code below:
Photo license: All Rights Reserved