A plaque, right, located at the edge of the Wheatfield on the battlefield at Gettysburg marks the location where volunteers from Penn State and Centre County fought on day two of the battle. Photo left: University Archives image of the original Old Main building circa. 1863.
- Credit: Illustration-University Archives/Patrick Mansell
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts