The Agriculture Experiment Station was the first agriculture building on the Pennsylvania State College campus. Built in 1889, the Ag Experiment Station was founded by President George Atherton as one of America's first centers for agricultural science research. In 1975 the building was renamed the Arts Cottage and today houses studios for art students and faculty. Although altered from the original design several times, it still stands on 'Ag Hill' near Armsby building on the University Park campus. A reminder of Penn State's historic role in agricultural education and research.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts