The bell from the battleship USS Pennsylvania is presently on display outside Wagner Building on Penn State's University Park campus. The Pennsylvania was at Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7 1941 and was the first ship to return fire during the attack. She was repaired and made war-ready following the attack and took part in every amphibious operation in the Pacific theatre during World War II.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts