#158/365 Man overboard! I really wanted this to turn out a lot different..but I found that toy boats do not fair well in rough waters. I wanted to get the water really choppy..but the little guys kept falling off. If I had any patience I would have dried it all out and glued them on...but my son was sitting on the side crying "I want that boat!". Oh well..knocked one more day out, so all is not lost. And yes I was in the water holding the D3 thinking "Please don't drop it...please don't drop it!!!"
- weird stripe is from the safety fence
- i like the fence - Spi-V
- couldve used prestik or something - Spi-V
- ay ay captain! - lisa kejonen
- Did he got it?
. - Sash´s Kitchen-Studio Photography
- Wow, turquoise water's lovely - wanna dip my toes in!! - iammacgirl
- So refreshing looking... I want to go for a swim! - Lindsey Mae
- Captain Jack Sparrow!! Explore #1 Ed! congrats~ - Azriena Jaffar (On Off)
- I ADORE these specs!!! :D! - imapepper38
- NICE!! - [Broken camera]Con Mis Ojos Photography
- you just like to play with your son toys!!! ;))) great , love the water - gabriela.koopmans
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts