- painting and other prints still to be hung - need to patch wall first. our audio cable rack used to hang here.
- knitting/crochet UFOs
- larger, bulkier things like wool felt, quilted upholstery, denim, and misc. drapery item
- decorating fabric
- my embroidery box and ikea decorating fabric
- my box of screenprinting supplies and misc items to be embroidered on as well as an embroidery UFO
- calicos and misc. cotton and rayon prints for clothing
- bowl o' buttons, box o' buttons, thread and bobbin boxes
- embroidery, misc crafting, and sewing books
- MAKE, CRAFT, Readymade, and misc. knitting/craft mags
- knit.crochet books
- photo albums
- more photos
nu craft shelf
i moved the dvds off one shelf, put the books on those, and put the shelf that held those books in the studio, and put my craft item on it. now there is more space for a sideboard (ahem) in the dining room. tah dah! oh and all my fabric and things are organized, too. yay!