new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
J.C. Nichols Memorial Fountain | by Country Club Plaza Walking Tour
Back to photostream

J.C. Nichols Memorial Fountain

Dedicated to the developer of The Plaza, these four heroic horsemen, which represent the river of the world, were sculpted in Paris in 1910 by the late Henri Greber. Installed n 1958.

350 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on November 3, 2008