- The yellow stripe here works very well. - The Legonator
- I love this! - tadashistate
- Love this. - Æ’ernald
- Those bits of purple here work pretty well - Haypro
- Great - Brick Vader
- These turrets are wonderful! - CommanderHawk
- Yes - these are a triumph. - halfbeak
- The tesselation of these shapes works so well, just incredible. - Exxplosivo
- Nice detail here, It is amazing how this MOC really looks larger than it actually is. - dasnewten
- Huge success. - Five X Five
TEMPEST Bombardment Platform
The Vaalderie coalition's answer to the new line of Sobani missile batlleships. This monster machine fields torpedo launchers , perhaps not as advanced as Sobani ones but in greater numbers. Also, contrary to its Sobani counterparts, this missile platform is more than capable of defending itself from smaller threats, with its 3 dual railgun turrets, pulsar defences and docking bay and pad capable of holding a couple scouts and fighters.
This is inspired by the very awesome work of Dasnewten and made possible by TLG who finally decided to release 1x1 round tiles! ITs also a try at polygonal shapes. VEry interesting stuff to work with!