Here's where I work!
- Pen and art-supply storage
- My "standing desk," is really just a metroshelf with a board along the top, but it works pretty well! Until I take the stool out and sit when I get tired of standing.
- 2 full portfolio books full of finished Relish pages.
- The fireplace doesn't work, but it holds my video games quite nicely! I made this little curtain to be pretty. I used the same fabric to make my own mousepad... MATCHY.
- The Burrow plaquard! Sniff.
- The smallest couch (not a lot of) money can buy.
- Oscar Wilde action figure in a cup
- An old photo of the original Dean and Deluca that I found in my mom's basement. Reference for a story in Relish
- Relish schedule
- Steps, by Frank O'Hara (One of my favorite poems about NYC that I printed out when I moved here)
- My wee cintiq hides in here
- The same lightbox I got for christmas when I was 11.
- I don't have a clock except for a broken alarm clock in my bedroom, so I have a screensaver that tells me what time it is.
- There is a semi-permanent scaffolding outside my windows. It's a total mystery to all involved, but at least I could shimmy down it if there was ever a fire...
- Letters from friends, tacked here to make me feel guilty about not writing back to them sooner.
- Building Houses with Bowies, by Scott C. As seen here: postercabaret.com/building-with-the-bowies-by-scott-c-sol...
- The art for the Heroes Con 09 poster by Joe Lambert. As seen here: farm4.static.flickr.com/3413/3660445674_43db9c33bf_b.jpg
- This is a book about grilled cheese sandwiches, but I like that you can just see the word "CHEESE."
The main studio area
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts