Much less interesting than the diagram!
- DroboPro iSCSI Storage Server
- Subwoofer to drop the beat!
- Iomega 500 GB USB drive.
- ioSafe Solo fireproof, waterproof USB hard drive, 500 GB.
- ViewSonic LCD. Nothing fancy, was the bomb-dizzle when I bought it.
- Avocent KVM - 2 devices: $300 Dell PC and HP ProLiant ML350 G5.
- 2 mouses, one keyboard. Long story.
- 1 GB USB flash, runs ESXi from there.
- HP ProLiant ML 350 G5
- Dell $300 PC - Here I am the king of RDP. Most stuff of interest runs on the server as a VM.
- 4 year old printer still on orginal toner cartridge.
- This desk has a clear class middle, so I could mount a CRT underneath and give me neck pains forever. I go the LCD route!
- 8 x 1 TB SATA drives
- Just a little bit used but I can actually drop in another 2 TB LUN to ESXi and that will make the free space increase, but I don't need that yet.
- Yes, I realize it is not a best practice to put a bunch of bass next to moving disks.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts