ISLE OF WIGHT VIEWS.
.The Earl of Pembroke in Cowes Harbour on the Isle of Wight. UK.
She was built in Pukavik, Sweden as "Orion" in 1945. The ship was used to haul timber in the Baltic Sea until 1974, when she was laid up in Thisted, Denmark. Square Sail Shipyard and Robin Davies purchased the ship in 1979 and began restoration in 1985. As part of the restoration, the rig was changed from the original Schooner to her current barque rig, and she was renamed "The Earl of Pembroke", which was the original name of HMS Endeavour. The Earl of Pembroke is now owned by Metaco LLP.