- The Crescent City Connection, (CCC, formerly the Greater New Orleans Bridge) refers to 2 TWIN steel truss cantilever bridges that cross the Mississippi River in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- It is the 5th longest cantilever bridge in the world. Each span carries four general-use automobile lanes. It is also the farthest downstream bridge over the Mississippi River. Total bridge length: 4,093 m
- I was literally stepping on the waters of the Mississippi river as I was taking this shot. Risky!
- A few downtown skyscrapers
- Dont know what this is but looked awful..
New Orleans cityscape & Crescent City Connection with Mississippi river at dusk
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts