- Well, this shot was not easy at all. At night it is simply not possible to get this perspective without climbing and risking to be warned by snoozing Roman policemen..
- This was not helping: a spotlight of Arco Constantino that ruins the light on this side of the Coliseum..
- The Colosseum or Roman Coliseum is considered one of the greatest works of Roman architecture
- Its construction started between 70 and 72 AD under Emperor Vespasian (Vespasiano) and was completed in 80 AD under Titus (Tito).
- Capable of seating 50,000 spectators, the Colosseum was used for gladiatorial contests and other public events.
- Sorry, new moon that night..
- See impressive Castel Sant'Angelo here: goo.gl/XP1j
Colosseum - Colosseo Roma - 180 degrees - Coliseum - Flavian Amphitheater
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts