- NPU - lego27bricks
- Really good use for this part. - lego27bricks
- Agreed, and great splash of color - Ironsniper
- Love the brickwork and colour Combo - ~~Paddy~~
- Nice detail! - de Gothia
- just noticed this, it looks amazing!! - Gabe Umland
- What's inside this lightbulb? - Carson Hart
- Did you have to cut the key? I have no idea how else it would be possible. - Carson Hart
- Maybe fitting a bicycle wheel in here would look good. Just wrap a rubber band around it and you're good to go! - Carson Hart
- Maersk Blue? - Dakar A
- I love this part! - mephistopheles2012
- You cut the Key ? - Candia_30
The Old Lifeboat Station
Situated in Looe, Cornwall, stands the old Lifeboat station which was built in 1866. Its second Lifeboat 'The Ryder' served for twenty-eight years, right up until the station was closed in 1930, and during this time she was launched twelve times and saved thirty-seven lives. Today, the fully restored Ryder is the only surviving Standard Self-Righting Lifeboat in the country and is moored in Polperro Harbour as part of the Heritage Museum display.
Its that time of the year when I really don't do much building, but seeing as the weather has been terrible here in the UK, i've been stuck in the last few days. Another addition to the collection!