Former Tivoli cinema, Talbot Square, Blackpool. 31 October 2007.
Built 1868 as Assembly Rooms, it was the Theatre Royal by the 1870s.
In 1907 it became the Tivoli cinema, which closed in 1980 to become a bingo hall.
Later to become the Music Hall Tavern.
Yates (of Yates's Wine Lodge fame) bought the building in 1896.
Demolished following a fire.