- bright leaf!!!
美しい!!! - Christian Ferretti
- I think this is Orion constellation... - jcarles73
- Beautiful silhouette - rika...
- Oreange stars, fantastic colors. - Antonio Moreno Salmoral.
- amazing!!!! - Funfina
- Sirius -- Dog Star - ulistac
- Wish I was here - caraljenkins81
- Pleiades. - cauSTAHL
- Another meteor... this is more big. - cauSTAHL
- Mirzan - HP30324 - cauSTAHL
- Love :) - Natasha'sWORLD
- Sirius.. Like Harry Potter... :0 - Barrett--Photography
- comet 103P/Hartley 2
- Betelgeuse - Julius Cardines
- I love the way the maple leaf is lined with frost. <3 - Rosie @}-'--
Frosted Leaf Galaxy
Thank you very much.
Best APODs of 2010
I found Frosted Leaf this morning.
There was the Galaxy there.
EOS 5D MarkII
SIGMA 15mm F2.8 EX DG FISHEYE For Nikon
Nikon → Canon conversion adapter
F2.8 → F22 & Focus ∞→ macro
November 6 04:20 of this year.
Only by one shot(None Composite)
(1)First setting is bulb mode and ISO4000
(2) Next setting is F2.8(aperture ring scale → F2.8)
(3) Next is focus setting on the star(focus ring scale→∞)
(5)30-50 sec exposure
(6)Change it for F22(aperture ring scale → F22)
(7)Change focus into a Leaf(focus ring scale→macro)
(8)light the Leaf with LED.
I use the soft filter LEE soft No3
The question of many people.
It is a F2.8 → F22 change at an aperture ring.
The operation vibrates.
I took off the spring of the aperture ring and some parts.
The aperture ring is smooth.
It will be good to put a black box on the lens front.