- My very own laptop! (Well, sort of). I received it through a grant from my system for taking the awesome Teachers Discovering Computers online course. I love the wireless internet!
- Bluetooth receiver for the Interwrite School Pad.
- Finally, my very own projector!!!!! I bought it with money I received from the state for National Board Teacher Certification.
- This way cool tool is the Interwrite SchoolPad. It turns my ordinary whiteboard (shower walls from Lowe's) into a "smart board." What I write on the pad is projected on the board. Lots of neat graphics and tools come with this, including a recorder for making MATH MOVIES.
- This is a "clicker." I have 32 of these that my students can use as part of the Interwrite Personal Response System. They can enter answers to multiple choice, true-false, and short answer questions. The computer records the results and can display them in a graph.
- Radio frequency receiver for the Interwrite Personal Response System. I'm still trying to figure out how to make this work smoothly.
- I thought I was on the cutting edge four years ago when I started using graphing calculators. I love them, but I'm enjoying my new tools even more.
- I bought the digital voice recorder for making math movies, but a friend told me that the Interwrite software records audio as well as video. That's okay...I'll find another way to use it!
- My technology cart helps keep all of this safe. It is on rollers, it has doors on both sides that lock, shelves, and the height of the top can be adjusted.
My Tech Tools 005
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts