BEYOND : OBVIOUS = World : Sense : Hospitality - The Mövenpick Amsterdam - The Netherlands - Design : Refine : Extraordinary! Enjoy!:)
Product design is concerned with the efficient and effective generation and development of ideas through a process that leads to new products.
Product Designers conceptualize and evaluate ideas, making them tangible through products in a more systematic approach. Their role is to combine art, science and technology to create tangible three-dimensional goods. This evolving role has been facilitated by digital tools that allow designers to communicate, visualize and analyze ideas in a way that would have taken greater manpower in the past.
Product design is sometimes confused with industrial design, industrial design is concerned with the aspect of that process that brings that sort of artistic form and usability usually associated with craft design to that of mass produced goods.
Product designers follow various methodology that requires a specific skill set to complete.
* Idea Generation can be from imagination, observation, or
* Need Based Generation can be from the need to solve a problem, the need to follow the popular trends, or the need for a product to do a specific task.
* Design Solutions arise from meeting user needs, concept
development, form exploration, ergonomics, prototyping, materials, and
* Production involves fabrication and manufacturing the design.
* Marketing involves selling the product. It can either be client based which mean the a client buys the design and manufactures it and then sells it to customers. Or it can be user based where the product is sold directly to the user by the designer.
EXECUTIVE ROOM WITH
EXECUTIVE LOUNGE ACCESS,
FREE WATER, STUNNING VIEWS,
EVENING DRINKS, INTERNATIONAL FULL BREAKFAST, UPGRADED AMENITIES AND NEWSPAPERS, FREE INTERNET ACCESS.
ENJOY THE DETAILS OF LIFE! SURROUND THE MIND WITH BEYOND OBVIOUS FROM TIME TO TIME! EXPLORE MORE!