Processed with Rita's Baby PowderRoom action, I love it!
1. I selected the baby and lightened it (with Curves)
2. I lowered the saturation and took the too much red tones out (with Selective color)
3. I selected the legs lowered red and added some more yellow (with Selective color)
4. I used the Baby PowderRoom action, which removes red areas, softens and lightens the skin
5. For the background I added in the black tones some more black (with Selective color)
The pose: mom is holding baby and mom is covered with a black fabric
(sorry for my poor English) :-)