Blogged here! We all collect threads and I have loads of old spools which look pretty even if the thread is not really useable. I've put some notes on for the different fabrics- there were a lot of points to match and a high level of accuracy is not my strongest point but it is all a great big learning curve. Still needs its border to neaten it up but I'll add that later.
- All spool top and bottoms- fabric from Ayumi
- I love sharing fabrics with you because you always find the best way to use them! I'm so glad you like this Kumiko Fujita's fabric :D - ayumills
- genius idea! Well done keeping dots at the right angle! - badskirt
- I can't believe how well you made all of the dots line up in the background! - badskirt
- oh Farmdale! A new favourite - badskirt
- Love this print and how you've used it. - badskirt
- That's a good point, Amy! Amazing job, Kerry! - ayumills
Vintage Spools Block for me!
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts