This is the vehicle track to the parish church of St Patrick at Preston Patrick, Westmorland (now Cumbria). The Church can also can be accessed on foot via a path on the left from Crooklands.
Built in the 1500's, it was extensively renovated/rebuilt in 1852; only a few windows and niches exist from the earlier church. Originally it was named St Gregory, and nearby is a well known as Gregory's well.
Taken at Crooklands 11 June 2011