- had a few leftover cooked kidney beans: set them to marinate in a homemade vinaigrette dressing with some onion, garlic and fresh garden parsley.
- had half a cucumber leftover and a little sour cream: put some dry dill weed in the sour cream early in the day; right before serving I added the sliced cucumber
- had a little leftover grilled turkey breast that I sliced for the side of the salad
- had a small piece of salmon in the freezer - poached it and made it into a salmon spread for crackers
- had a few organic greens from our friend's garden as the base for our salad dinner; tossed with balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and crushed garlic
- had a little leftover cooked pasta, a little raw broccoli and a slice of ham: added some rice wine vinegar and extra virgin olive oil to make a pasta salad
- had half a tomato in the fridge and little mozzarella cheese; added red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and fresh garden oregano
making somethin' outta nothin'
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts