- This computer was nothing other than a glorified jukebox stuffed full of mp3's
- Clarity, the company I worked for was sold for 66 million GBP. All I got was a load of worthless stock and this bottle of champagne.
- THis was where I did my work... when there was work to do... all of a sudden we found ourselves with lots of time on our hands. Yes that is a photo of my desk on my desktop, how hilarious.
- This is Simon, he was a project manager. He was a nice chap, I dont know what happened to him though...
- I had lots of books on my desk to look impressive, I dont think I read a single one of them.
- My desk had 8 speakers and 2 bass bins, we listened to lots of music in the office 'cos we were young n cool, sigh.
- Remember when you used to get given Palm Pilots?
- We used to drink lots of Coke. It was free. Dot com companies used to give you lots of free stuff, maybe that's why they all went out of business.
- You dont work in the internet unless you have Star Wars episode IV figures on your desk, apparently...
- This is one armed Robo-Cop, I found him in the street. I still have him, he sits on a shelf in my bedroom.
- Wires, lots of them.
- Forrester and Gartner reports and other crap that i used to read to help me with my e-business wank word speak to clients
- CD's full of DivX movies, thats why we used to go to work, for the bandwidth.
- Business cards, now a collectors item, or maybe these should become part of a 'top trumps' set of defunct dot com companies?
- Ergonomic keyboard as a vain attempt to hold of carpal tunnel
- Palm III with an apple sticker on it.
- Desk lamp for all those late nights. Gee, it was really worth all the hard work...
- SF MOMA mouse matt bought on business trip
Dot Com History: Clarity / Proxicom
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts