Barras Bridge, Newcastle, near the University of Newcastle. From this site: The church of St. Thomas the Martyr, Barras Bridge was consecrated in 1830. This 'Peculiar' in the City Centre was designed by the architect John Dobson and built by the Trustees of Saint Mary Magdalene and Holy Jesus Hospitals to replace a medieaval chapel by the Tyne. Until recently the 'Master' was chaplain to these hospitals: now he is the Anglican Chaplain to the University.
[Holga 120 Roll #4]